¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)
Hora: 23 Sep 2024, 22:29

Calificación:
  • 6 votos - 4.33 Media

Hablemos de manga.

21 Aug 2015, 00:02
Mensaje: #1311

RE: Hablemos de manga.

(20 Aug 2015)Patros escribió:  
(20 Aug 2015)Fest escribió:  Ya debe ser de las últimas de la serie Monogatari, ¿no? Porque tengo entendido que ya debería estar por salir la supuestamente última, o últimas.

Está confuso todavía. Habían anunciado Tsugimonogatari como una historia entre las historias (complemento o epílogo, nunca quedó claro), pero luego algunas paginas la indexaron como parte de una next season. Ahora viene este cambio de nombre y los rumores de que podría ser la última, pero empezando desde el titulo puede ser una broma de Nisio. Toca esperar.

No me había dado cuenta: ahí bajita la mano el manga de Spice & Wolf ya casi alcanza al final de las novels. Momento de un shut up and take my money a los amigos de yenpress.
Monogatari creo recordar que acabo su historia, por lo menos con Araragi en Zokuowarimonogatari y que al final se anuncio el Tsugimonogatari que supuestamente seria una nueva saga o algo pero con este cambio de nombre a Orokamonogatari, me da mala espina xD .

Puto Nisio troll xD
22 Aug 2015, 02:51 (Este mensaje fue modificado por última vez en: 22 Aug 2015 03:10 por yiyoje)
Mensaje: #1312

¿Alguien ha leido Emerging? Para saber si vale la pena terminarla, a pesar de ser 2 tomos me esta costando mucho. El tomo 1 me aburrió, penseque iba a ser más interesante porque se centraban en el virua y como eran los problemas al tratar de encontrar una cura.

Tambien acabo de leer Avant Garden Yumeko que a pesar de no gustarme el echi me agrado. Lo empecé solo porque era de Shuzo Oshimi y me encanto su Aku no hana.
23 Aug 2015, 03:08
Mensaje: #1313

Nisekoi 182 ya en inglish: http://mangafox.me/manga/nisekoi/vTBD/c182/1.html

spoiler:
Mostrar
Qué perra resultó ser la madre de Mari.
25 Aug 2015, 03:01
Mensaje: #1314

La buena: parece que se viene adaptación de Vinland Saga y SAO Alicization va entrar en preproducción.

La mala: se terminan Sidonia y Nichijou.

Y ya nomás faltan unas horas para que salga la raw del último de Orange y vamos a morir todos ahogados en nuestras propias lagrimas Fruncir
25 Aug 2015, 03:05
Mensaje: #1315

(25 Aug 2015)Patros escribió:  La buena: parece que se viene adaptación de Vinland Saga

¿Cómo, cómo, cómo?
25 Aug 2015, 03:26
Mensaje: #1316

(25 Aug 2015)Patros escribió:  La buena: parece que se viene adaptación de Vinland Saga.

Espero que no esté mintiendo como un bellaco, mi estimado.
25 Aug 2015, 03:55
Mensaje: #1317

'Gran anuncio', dice la Afternoon. Lo sabremos el 25/9.
25 Aug 2015, 12:03
Mensaje: #1318

Capítulo final de Orange Llorando
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/orange_takano...022/1.html
(y así es como el título adquirió significado).

Sólo diré: Suwa,
27 Aug 2015, 02:27
Mensaje: #1319

Berserk 339 vr palitos y bolitas (coreano).
http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/501782

Y sumario de Aazealh de Skull
spoiler:
Mostrar
Rickert wonders what's going on as Silat and the Tapasa come forward. Silat tells him that as a reward for saving his life, he wants to ask him a question. Rickert has no time to be puzzled as Silat realizes that Rakshas is still a threat and throws two chakrams past Rickert and right into the rubble. Rakshas catches them effortlessly, and comments "you've become more skilled, rookie" before throwing them right back at Rickert. The Tapasa save the day, and Rakshas muses that they move quite well in coordinated attacks. They immediately jump at him but he catches their feet in his cloak, throwing them face first on the ground.

But they exclaim that they got him, and roll on themselves to hold him in place as Silat lunges in with his Katar. He strikes Rakshas right in the face and, pressing his weapon's mechanism, opens it up to slice the mask clean open. He wonders if he's dead, but notices that he's just been stabbed in the waist by Rakshas who's actually behind him. He strikes at him but Rakshas dodges the hits and retreats, commenting that his head isn't necessarily where it's supposed to be. As Rakshas cuts himself loose from their restraint, the Tapasa inquire about Silat, but he reassures them by saying he's wearing "it" (the Urumi) on his waist (otherwise the undoubtedly poisoned needle might have been the end of him).

Meanwhile, Rakshas is lamenting the loss of his mask, saying that he liked it and is saddened by the loss. He says he's not in the mood anymore and will go, and tells them to please wait a bit, as he'll come back with a new mask tonight, when the moon rises. Silat muses that it's odd how Rakshas still seems to care about their clan's taboo even though he was exiled because of his evilness. He quickly turns his attention back to Rickert however, wanting to resume their talk. But Rickert has a nagging feeling that he's seen him before, and suddenly realizes where and when he did, which leaves him speechless.

Silat mistakes his reaction and casually lets him know that he can ask him a little more violently if it necessary. Rickert tells him that he can tell them, but he doesn't have time to. Since Rakshas said he was coming back at night and since they probably want to hear his story in as much detail as possible, he makes them a proposition. Cut to Erika as she welcomes Rickert back with her newfound cat friends. She asks him how the forges were, and says that next time she'll come with him. She then freaks out upon seeing the Tapasa, telling him to watch out as ugly monsters are right behind him. Rickert tries to tell her they're human as the Tapasa themselves argue as to which one of the two she meant by that (She meant you! No, it must be you!). Alerted by the noise, Luka comes out, and immediately starts yelling for help and that monsters have invaded the city.

Daiba notices the guests from afar as Luka apologizes for taking them in through the back entrance, adding that it's necessary because everyone would be afraid of them. Rickert comments on whether they can really call themselves assassins since they're so easily detected by everyone, to which a Tapasa replies that he's rude (Luka seems perplex regarding the "assassin" part). Silat says they shouldn't bring attention to themselves, and tells his men to go hide in a stable. They do so relectantly, muttering that they're destined to live in the shadows. Daiba wonders: "ah, they are..."

Luka wonders the same and ask Rickert directly. He eludes the question, saying they're mercenaries that he hired. He then tells her that tonight, he's getting out of Falconia. As the Tapasa get to enjoy an evening in the hay, we see the girls' surprise as Rickert just told them an assassin tried to kill him. The two who'd tried to woo him last episode comment that it's not surprising: because Rickert attacked Griffith, he must be enraged... Rickert explains that the assassin definitely isn't human, and that it must be one of Griffith's demon soldiers. The girls aren't surprised, and suggest that maybe he could just go apologize to him. Rickert admits that he never expected Griffith would do such a thing... And then he thinks to himself: ...but the current Griffith...? But no, thinking back, he knows that Griffith was already a cold perfectionist back then, and that he just didn't show himself fully to them. He always had a dark side, otherwise... (implied: how could he have sacrificed them all otherwise)

Silat cuts his reverie short by saying that Rakshas, the demon warrior, will definitely come. That he's strangely tenacious like that. The girls get agitated, telling Erika that there's no time to waste then, they should hurry to pack up. Luka says Ok, since there's nothing else to do. But asks him if he's got a place to go. Because as they all know, ridiculous things are happening outside. She's not sure there exists a place when humans can live safely.

Silat responds: "There is. Before the Kushans attacked this holy land, a long time ago, we Bakiraka hid ourselves in an impregnable fortress and made a living as assassins for hundreds of years. All of the residents are warriors who train themselves day and night to develop lethal skills. Even goblins can't approach that place easily. The tyrant who hired us was destroyed, so we pondered on whether we should flock to the Falcon like other Kushans or not, but we don't want to serve an inhuman being again. Moreover, we were thinking to go back to our fortress. If the world was still fine, I would never let anybody who doesn't belong to our clan in that place, but this is a good chance for you."

Luka says that in that case, she has nothing more to say, and instructs the girls to bring all the preserved food they've stocked. Erika spontaneously goes to help. Luka then speaks to Rickert, telling him that as soon as he reached the city, fantastical things happened. Then she asks him once more: what will he do with that girl? She tells him that if he leaves her there, she'll take good care of her. But Rickert declines: "I'll take Erika with me. I'm not sure it's the right thing to do, but she's my family."

Luka tells him "Alright. Well, you'll be more careful then, because you'll have somebody to protect." And comments that these kinds of people tend to live unexpectedly long. She also tells the "Kushan lad" to protect them well. Rickert laughs to himself, and she asks him why. He says that a while ago... One of his friends left on a perillous journey for the same reason as he is, caring for a precious person. Although he's a very strong swordsman who can't be killed by anything, unlike him... And he concludes by saying that he's sure... because he's him... that he's definitely protecting her well, somewhere...

Meanwhile, Rakshas is looking over the city from the top of a statue with the full moon behind him.

Dat Rakshas. Se está poniendo buena la cosa. Un par de caps más y lo increíble sucediendo: regresamos al barquito. Prox cap 25/9.
28 Aug 2015, 20:07
Mensaje: #1320

Van hacer otra temporada de SAO??, Dios!!, que dejen esas novelas y adapten Accel World.

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 10 invitado(s)