¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)
Hora: 21 Sep 2024, 15:21

Calificación:
  • 6 votos - 4.33 Media

Hablemos de manga.

23 Jun 2016, 01:43
Mensaje: #1921

RE: Hablemos de manga.

(21 Jun 2016)Sandy escribió:  ¿Qué no va a tardar? Pero si apenas va por el capítulo 3 xD

Yep, en manga, pero en la novel ya van por el vol. III y los caps son verdaderamente largos. Yo firmo que para finales del prox año ya tendremos anuncio de primera tempo. Total, tenemos combo Nisio/Shaft hasta el final de la década, al menos.

Berserk 344 raw coreana: http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1708014
Entramos al reino de las brujas Malo

Acá el resumen, thx a Skullnight:
spoiler:
Mostrar
Keep in mind this is re-translated based on an unreliable translation. Nothing in here is 100% sure until we see the original Japanese text.

After Guts downs the burning man, the flames pick up and the group is worried that the entire field is going to burn down. Molda calls them thieves and says she won't let them go. She complains that they destroyed her puppet and says they'll all be burned to death. They're all pretty surprised to see her, what with being a witch and all. Isidro is impressed that she can fly on a broomstick and immediately makes fun of Schierke. Schierke on the other hand tells Molda they aren't thieves, and that prompts her to wonder why a witch like Schierke, as well as elves, are with the group.

In that time, the other witches arrive. Their leader, the girl, nags at Molda for not listening to anybody. Schierke asks them if they're local magic users, but the girl tells her they'll talk later, the first order of things should be to extinguish the fire before the plain burns down. The chubby one is sad about the pumpkins he'd so very carefully grown, but Isidro and Puck like them just fine as they are. Because the flames are so strong, the witches can't take care of it. The girl says they'll have to call their "guru" (I'm going to use this word repeatedly but just like everything else, it's unconfirmed). Then all of a sudden, the rain comes. Schierke is amazed by that magical power, by the speed at which the weather was controlled. Farnese is curious, so Schierke explains to her that to change nature like that, you normally need a lengthy ceremony.

Of course, this was the work of the "guru" in question. He arrives, appraises the situation and concludes there's no problem. He calls each of the witches by their names, but I don't trust the text enough to write them at this point, so I'll just say that the girl is called something like "Kuka". He praises the three for their scouting, the job they were sent to do, but says he'll need to reprimand Molda later on for her actions. Puck flies up to him and is all familiar, calling him an old man, and the guy calls Puck a naughty boy and salutes him back.

The guy explains that he came too late to welcome them (calling them his guests) and apologizes for the trouble they were caused by his delay. He says that the goat has been aging with him and is apparently slower than the kids now. He gives out his name, but again I'm not comfortable giving it yet. He's one of the magicians that manage the island.

Schierke asks if he knew they'd come here, and he replies that yes, the King of Elves had predicted it. Schierke thinks to herself "then... like I thought the boy is...". The guy gives more details: "The King predicted that a small whirlwind blown from this island would come back as a giant storm, wrapping numerous fates within it." They're all thinking... "Ahh... the small whirlwind..." Then Puck triumphantly proclaims (with "wind" written in his head) that it's him! He has the power of the storm! He goes on: "Although I didn't notice it, I involved everybody in a giant whirlpool of fate." Ivalera is pissed and says it happened purely by chance! Puck keeps going, saying he's really sorry for involving everyone in his story, which continues to bum Ivalera as she points out he's trying to pass for a hero.

The man says there's one more thing. "My old friend showed up in my dream. She asked me to take care of her beloved pupil." Schierke immediately knows who he means. He then exchanges a silent stare with Guts, because that's what cool guys do when they meet. As he leads them, he tells them to rest well from their journey and that he'll tell the elf king about them. Guts comments that the guy seems to know everything, to which Schierke responds that it's how a great magician should be. They come upon trees, and Isidro wonder if it's some kind of artwork. He fools around with it, laughing while wondering what would happen if the tree moved, when it does and snaps his hand. The witches comment that outside humans are as stupid as they'd been told, while Schierke asks him to stop embarrassing her. The witches introduce themselves (and a reluctant Molda) to Schierke and ask her what she's doing with these people.

Schierke explains that they're together because of some mysterious karma, and that the goal of their journey... Then Kuka says "is to bring her sanity back?" but Schierke continues "is to find a peaceful land for the cursed woman". Kuka says that now that she thinks of it, she's heard that the King of the Flower Storm can get deep inside somebody's mind using a "gallery/corridor of dreams", and so that it might be possible to cure Casca. Schierke says "really?!" and Guts smiles. Which in turn makes Farnese look worried/troubled.

The witches comment that they're really great, having crossed the ocean during such a world-shaking time only to get such a small wish. They also tell Schierke that since she's a witch, she must have noticed that great change. The "guru" comments and says they call it the "Great Astral World Something". Again, we'll know once we have the Japanese version. He then goes on to say it's what the one called the Falcon of Light provoked by attacking the Forests of Spiritual Trees all over the world. Everyone in the group is flabbergasted to hear that (and you should be as well). "Falcon of Light?! Forests of Spiritual Trees? What are you talking about?"

The old man says he'll tell them once they're in the village, and tells them to look over there. "That is the Elfhelm of the King of the Flower Storm and our village of magicians."
Isidro wonders how a cherry tree can possibly be that big, and says that the King has a fitting name, because there really is a storm of flower petals going on. Schierke comments that she doesn't know why, but she feels melancholy. We transition to the group's arrival in the village. They wonder what the witches are doing and are told that they're practicing to probe the Od by grooming tree sprouts. Schierke says she's familiar with it. She used to do it often, although she had no friends. Kuka says she'll introduce them later. Then they're showed where witches teach and learn more advanced skills based on their own unique competences. Magic is practiced everyday. Then there are the "gurus" who are absorbed in their own affairs. Becoming an apprentice to them allows young witches to learn many things.

Farnese is charmed. Serpico comments that it's like a training ground for magic users, before saying that more precisely, it's an academic city. Molda disagrees, calling it a boring village. She says that even if they practice their skills ardently, in the end they'll still be confined to the island. She thinks they're "rotting" in there. Kuka takes issue with that, saying researching nature is the true duty of a witch. Molda doesn't care and wants to know about the outside world. They bicker. Meanwhile the other witches are intrigued by the outsiders, their clothes... They're scared. Isidro, always eager to please, says he'll play the part they want him to, as an entertainer. He promptly gets beaten up. Puck uses that opportunity to go say hello, which surprises them. "You had disappeared suddenly, you really did leave the island?" Then they all try beating on him while recounting all his wrongdoings to each of them. "You took a bath in the cauldron where I made my potion / You created a health hazard in my house / You scribbled on the magic barrier while I did a ritual / You blended my potion with the tea for the great guru". Then they arrive at the old man's house.
23 Jun 2016, 01:53
Mensaje: #1922

Yo le tiro a más tiempo. Hasta que no tenga 6 volúmenes como mínimo, nada.
23 Jun 2016, 07:38
Mensaje: #1923

Los mangas más vendidos entre 13-19 de Junio
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...19/.103493
Tokyo Ghoul re entra con fuerza.
23 Jun 2016, 21:25
Mensaje: #1924

¿Alguien sabe quién trabajó el manga de Negima?
23 Jun 2016, 21:48
Mensaje: #1925

¿Ese no estaba licenciado?

23 Jun 2016, 22:44
Mensaje: #1926

(23 Jun 2016)Brandon escribió:  ¿Alguien sabe quién trabajó el manga de Negima?
¿A España? EDT / Ediciones Glénat.
23 Jun 2016, 23:45
Mensaje: #1927

No sabía que estaba licenciado... Me referia a algún scanlation de por ahí.

Bueno, tocará buscar. Gracias.
24 Jun 2016, 03:25
Mensaje: #1928

(23 Jun 2016)Brandon escribió:  ¿Alguien sabe quién trabajó el manga de Negima?

Los legendarios Mahora Fansub lo trabajaron un buen tiempo en español con buena calidad, pero no sé si es mi senilidad o creo recordar que cerraron su web antes de terminarlo. Todavía andan por ahí sus caps.

(23 Jun 2016)Sandy escribió:  Yo le tiro a más tiempo. Hasta que no tenga 6 volúmenes como mínimo, nada.

Pues mira que apenas tres vols y ya tiene manga y serie de tv, yo me atrevería a dudarlo. Le echo menos, pues. Todo dependerá también de qué tan larga sea la adaptación de Zaregoto y el éxito de Sangatsu no lion.

- Y bueno, hablando del rey, casi diez nuevos caps de Sangatsu de Hi Wa Mata Noboru (aka los de Gintama). Se los dije, a este paso alcanzamos al mango en Jap en cuestión de nada Halo
http://mangafox.me/manga/3_gatsu_no_lion/

- Los de TDX también andan encendidos. Chihayafuru 167 a la velocidad de la luz:
http://mangafox.me/manga/chihayafuru/v32/c167/1.html

- Bungo Stray Dogs 34:
http://mangafox.me/manga/bungou_stray_do...034/1.html

- y nuevo cap de GUNM Mars Chronicles, para quien lo esté siguiendo:
http://mangafox.me/manga/gunnm_mars_chro...6.2/1.html
24 Jun 2016, 17:41
Mensaje: #1929

Cita:Los legendarios Mahora Fansub lo trabajaron un buen tiempo en español con buena calidad, pero no sé si es mi senilidad o creo recordar que cerraron su web antes de terminarlo. Todavía andan por ahí sus caps.

Mahora lo alcanzó a terminar antes de cerrar.
24 Jun 2016, 18:27
Mensaje: #1930

Y parece ser que lo hizo con Go Fansub.

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 6 invitado(s)